Kamis, 07 Juli 2011

Thirteen Reasons Why (book & movie)

So I just finished reading the book; Thirteen Reasons Why. IT'S SO GOOD OH GOD CREYS EVERYWHERE. Hannah Baker is so well-written. Jay Asher did a good job writing the whole book. Thumbs up for Jay Asher! Great author that he is. And Clay Jensen, aaaww he's the sweetest guy ever. Anyway, you know how this book tells it tales. I've described it in a previous, previous post, probably in the last month's archive. This book is definitely one of the best I've ever read. Rumor has it that this book will be adapted to a movie, which of course I'm super excited about. But... Wait for it. My excitement decreased when I knew Selena Gomez will be capturing the role of Hannah Baker. Say what?! Selena Gomez? Out of all people, SELENA GOMEZ? Ugh, this just makes me hate her more than I already am. This is the role Hannah Baker I'm talking about. Hannah was bullied, rumored, harassed, and pressured. Not only that Selena is not right for the part because of the fact that she's the exact opposite of Hannah, it's also because Selena's acting is not A+. This movie just has to be excellent, like the book. If I had to grade her acting, I'm gonna have to say C. I'm so sorry for being very judgmental, but that's just what I think. And this is my blog, if you don't agree, check out the "X" button on the top right corner of your computer screen, yeah, why don't you just click that and move on with your life? Kthanks. *awkward silence* Back to the beautiful and irresistable Selena who is casted for the role of Hannah Baker. Okay, what I've discussed so far about Selena going to play Hannah in the movie is bad enough. But I ain't done yet. Now if you're wondering who's gonna capture the role of Clay Jensen, (yes, the sweet, sweet Clay Jensen)............it's Logan Lerman. LOGAN LERMAN. Perfection! I can already picture Logan as Clay. He's impeccable! Although before I knew that Logan will capture Clay, while I read the book, I picture more of like Chase Ellison or somehow the younger version of Andrew Garfield to capture Clay. Because Clay is sort of like a shy guy. But you know what, no, Logan is way better. Yup, Logan definitely fit the part just right. Whoa, wait. Does this mean Selena Gomez will be in a movie with Logan Lerman where they have to kiss so tenderly in a bedroom at a party? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I mean, yes, that means yes they have to kiss so tenderly in a bedroom at a party. That "no" means I don't think it's acceptable. To me, anyway. Asdfghjkl :'( Just another reason for me to hate Selena even more. Seriously? Her life can't get anymore perfect. She's dating Justin Bieber in real life and she's gonna play a movie with Logan Lerman? Asdfghjkl!!! Okay let's go back to the role of Hannah Baker. To me, Emily Browning or Emma Roberts would fit the part better. Or if you want me to make it to Selena's level, I think Miley Cyrus or Demi Lovato would do it better than Selena. Because they've actually been bullied, rumored, harassed, and pressured. So they can relate to the role more. Btw which fyi means by the way, if Selena is fixed to play the part of Hannah Baker, truthfully, I can't do anything about it anyway so... I just have one thing to say to her. DO NOT RUIN IT FOR ME AND FOR EVERYBODY! Okay, I'm tired now. Goodnight! Xo.

1 komentar:

  1. I disagree. don't like Demi Lovato. She went to rehab because she used drugs and punched her dancer. I made a review about this book and I think Hannah Baker didn't die. At least 'literally'.

    BalasHapus